This is where I’m going to sort all the assorted ramblings that I write up on occasion, and I do tend to write up a bunch of them sometimes. I’m a writer and a storyteller by trade. Not all the things I put “on paper” so to speak will be actual stories. Some with be philosophical ruminations, others just the ramblings of a writer who sometimes feels sanity slipping away as her characters and her stories pull it out of her fingers.
I’ll try to keep up with linking things here as I can, since it’s easier for organization and all that mess.
- Contemplating Setting Aesthetics
- Explaining Chapter Five
- The Hazards of Ferret Syndrome and Hyperfocus
- An Overdue Explanation
- A Message in a Bottle
- Ripples in a Pond
- Looking Forward
- Gosh Darnit!!!
- The Sound You Are Hearing…
- NaNoWriMo 2012
- Looking Back…
- Plot we’ve got, but not a lot…
- Been a while… sorry
- One Dim Star…
- A Set Point in Time – 5-19-2013
- (Not) Working America – 12-29-2014
- My Rotten Excuse for a Life – 1-11-2014
- Creative Integrity and Castellan Dreams – 1-26-14
- Discovering Things – 3-14-14
- It’s Changing Us… – 6-5-14
- Christmas Is… -12-25-14
- What Future is This? – 1-4-15
- How Firm a Foundation, Really? – 3-20-15
- On Writing, Fanfiction, and Me – 8-14-15
- Don’t Give Up – 12-1-15
Note: Banner Image made using Paint.NET.